Are you coming to Roots for the first time? Read this!
1. Arrive 15 to 5 minutes before the class starts. The classes begin promptly, and we do not let anyone in once the class has started. Studio doors are opened 15 minutes before the class begins.
Weekly classes have a waiting list policy: your spot may be given to a waitlisted client 5 minutes before the class starts. Arrive promptly.
2. Classes can only be canceled under our cancellation policy. Morning classes (classes before 12 pm) can be canceled free of charge up to 12 hours before the class. Evening classes (classes after 12 pm) can be canceled free of charge up to 6 hours before the class.
All cancellations are handled trough our website. Log in at rootshki.fi and look for your upcoming booking on the My account page. Click “cancel” next to the class you wish to cancel. We do not handle cancellations through email, phone, or social media.
We are not able to return money if you can not join the class due to changes in public transport or other reasons. The only exception to this policy is a valid doctor’s note.
2. The studio doors are closed as the next class begins or 15 minutes after the morning’s or the evening’s last class. After morning and day-time classes in Vallila when the café is open, there is no rush to leave.
3. The yoga shala is a quiet space. Remember to leave your smart devices on mute and in the locker room: for this we have lockers. If you join the class together with a friend, you are encouraged to catch up with them on a walk or at our café, not the yoga shala.
4. Choose your class carefully and read the class descriptions. Classes are instructed to the whole group in accordance with the class description. If the class is not marked with (eng.), the class is instructed in Finnish. Check here whether the class is suitable for beginners.
5. Take care of the yoga props. You can borrow all the necessary props at the studio. Mats must be wiped clean after the class and all props put back in their places. Fold the blanket neatly and always carry the bolster from its carrying handle so that the fabric does not break.
By following these ground rules we ensure a smooth experience for everyone at the studios. Welcome! ♡
If you still have something on your mind, check answers to most frequently asked questions here. You can also write us at firstname.lastname@example.org